“Lunch with the grandkids.”
Review of Perfectly Frank's - CLOSED

Perfectly Frank's
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Food was good, service quick. Priced a little high for the grandkids meals, otherwise value is reasonable.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

They had plenty of choices so anyone could find something they like. I had regular fries, my wife had the sweet potato ones. They were bountiful, salty and small in size. They could benefit from a larger fry. My dog was okay, I think either a Sabrett or Nathan's. My wife opted for a Turkey dog but it could have been warmer. She thinks it's because she ate her sweet potato fries first. She say's they were great. We did notice that at at 4:00 we were the oldest patrons in there as we were surrounded by tables of young students each sharing a basket of fries while they were mesmerized by their smart phones. Overall, a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

There are numerous hot dogs to pick from. There are 30 or more hot dogs with each one having different toppings. Very creative. They also have a deep fried pork chop which a friend of mine got and liked it. It should be on everyone's list to try as it is not like any other hot dog place. We go at least once a month.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We always try DDD restaurants when on the road. We stopped here on our way in to Charleston during the Christmas holidays. We were not disappointed. My husband and I shared the Aretha Franklin hot dog and the fried pork chop sandwich. Both were fantastic. Thanks again, to Guy and DDD for finding another great restaurant!!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had heard about Franks' and decided to give it a try. It is on Main St. now, and not on Doty. The hot dogs were great! Home made chili and a good Pepperidge Farm bun made for a very tasty meal. They use Nathan's all beef franks. Well cooked and a bit pricey for a hot dog, but well worth the effort. We will order only one fries next time, as the well cooked and well seasoned fries come in a big serving. Our meal was around $10.00, which included the dogs and fries with tea, so all in all it was not too expensive. Will definitely go back. By the way, some folks call the place "Cuda's". Goes back to the owner's name.