“Great Stay at Taw Caw”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Summerton
Taw Caw Campground & Marina
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The owners, staff, and guests staying at the campground were the best. The campground had heated shower and restroom facilities and everyone made us feel like we were old friends. One of the guests took us fishing on his boat and even showed us how to fish off of the end of the campgrounds large fishing pier. Each night we sat out at our camping spot and fished, cooked over a open fire and enjoyed spending time with others who was staying at the campground. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: When you see Clyde, Tommy, or Rhonda tell them Greg Myrtle Beach said Duh Huh they will know what th...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank pgw9393

Reviewed December 1, 2011

Not only is there a first class campground with clean bath-houses and all the needs of a marina with a pier...BUT for folks like me they have a motel. I like my own bath and shower, I like a full bedroom with dinette.It is the camping experience with the comfort of home!!! I also saw some amazing size fish.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Iolene S

Been to Taw Caw Campground & Marina? Share your experiences!