“Understaffed”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great concept but understaffed. Waited 20 minutes for one veggie sandwich and a chicken Caesar wrap. Only two employees...needed three.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I am so glad a place like this finally exists on the island! I know they have been open for a little while, but I just made my way over their recently. Amazing, extensive selection of soups, salads, sandwiches, and paninis at the deli. Looks like they also have breakfast offerings, as well. Great selection of produce, beverages, pastas, etc. I work very close to the Co-op, and will definitely make it a frequent lunch spot!

1  Thank krisgoulet
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I come to Sullivan's Island all the time in the summer, and just stopped in for a quick sandwich before the beach. I was blown away with how good/ fresh everyone's food was in our group. Since this experience I have been back numerous times for great food and friendly service!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This spot offers a number of meal items to take home and heat. The soups are particularly good.

2  Thank Beach80126
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My wife and I love to come here to see what's available, and have purchased sandwiches, salads, entrees, deserts, produce and wine. The quality is excellent and it is a fun place for take-out, and fun to browse. A real asset for Sullivan's Island.

1  Thank travelersSC