“My family LOVED it!”

Fiery Ron's Home Team BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Fiery Ron’s Home Team BBQ combines traditional processes and techniques of classical cuisine with the simplicity of comfort food, BBQ, and Southern fare. Using only fresh ingredients, our salads, tacos, sandwiches and wraps are created with unique approach to BBQ. Our dry rubbed ribs, chicken and pork shoulders combined with finger lickin’ sides will knock your socks off! Home Team BBQ Weekly SpecialsWe offer takeout orders, catering and delivery. Home Team BBQ has something for everyone with award-winning food and a rockin’ bar with weekly live music and sports on the TVs. Come for a work lunch, casual family dinner or a fun night out with friends.
Reviewed December 30, 2013

They say this is the best BBQ- and they are correct. The portions are generous and the atmosphere is fun. Great for casual dining!

There are newer reviews for Fiery Ron's Home Team BBQ

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Couples trip and was looking for something simple. This place was suggested by a guy at half moon outfitters. We follow his directions and had to park down on the side of the street .... It was packed and I know why now. Food was great and the service was even better.... I had wings but a great smoked flavor and they were meaty and not the cheap thin ones. My wife had the BBQ and she enjoyed it and she knows her BBQ Don't miss this place !!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was our first time and this recommendation came from a local that worked at California Dreamin', a restaurant we visited last time we were in town.

We eat plenty of meals out and really enjoy our BBQ food.

Unfortunately, with this visit, this was the worse we have tasted in a long time. We had the pulled Pork and I had the 2 choices combo platter.

First of all, your prices are too high for the portion size you present. The pork was fatty and the turkey meat on my combo was dry and distasteful. Even the corn muffin tasted awful. To give you Kudo's for something, the Mac & Cheese was decent.

We were told by your server, that your BBQ was award winning!

Two questions I would have is :

What award was that for?

and

What year was that award won in?

I assure you I take equal time with my reviews to offer both good and bad opinions. I wish with this review I could list more good. Sorry.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I've been to Home Team several times and always enjoyed it from the frozen margarita's (rock/salt are great too) pork rinds or the pulled pork nachos. I was pleasantly surprised to be on Sullivan's for a Sunday Brunch at Home Team recently. All the food that was at our table was amazing and the bottomless bloody mary or mimosa deal was the bomb...they may have lost some $$ on our table! The wait staff was very accommodating even though they were busy and we had a crazy table including an infant in a stroller. Great atmosphere at any hour of the day.

1  Thank cApplin
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place, located in a very small strip mall-like block offers some tasty morsels. It tries to offer up a little bit of everything the BBQ connoisseur might enjoy. It appears to be a local hot spot as well as there were plenty of advertisements for various entertainment, bands, etc. that they have at the place, though I am curious as to where they would have them as the place didn't seem big enough for that. But, it's near the beach, so who knows. Give this place a try, regardless...it's worth it.