All reviews friendly informative fit the bill check in was quick flat screen tv room was clean nice stay recommend this hotel sal motel tub desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is great. The staff was so nice. The rooms were awesome. Mattress was the most comfortable ever! I would really recommend this place. Cannot beat the value you get. Will def stay here when in the area.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
ADAMP5475, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Spartanburg - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your five out of five review. It encourages all of us as we strive to provide exceptional guest experiences. Great to know you had an awesome stay. Our staff appreciates your comments. Customer service is very important to us. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

We chose this motel because of its great location right off I-85 & the price. The lady gave us a great 2 night rate. The room was new, clean & the bed was extremely comfortable. I had hoped for a bath tub but they were sold out of all rooms with a tub so ours had a shower which was fine. Plenty of restaurants close by too.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ADAMP5475, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Spartanburg - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Thank you for your five out of five review. It encourages all of us as we strive to provide exceptional guest experiences. We are happy to hear your room was clean and comfortable and our staff helpful. Housekeeping is a priority for us and our guest's comfort is always our goal. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

Older style lobby,front desk guy was pleasant.
The property was in fair condition. nothing broken or unpainted.
My stay was quite. There were gnats in my room had to kill 8 of them.
The maid may have left the door open as the room was clean.
I would stay here again because the price was very good.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ADAMP5475, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Spartanburg - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear our front desk representative was pleasant. We have made many updates to our property. This time of year knats can sneak in when you are enterring or leaving the room. We have professional pest control, however tiny insects that sneak in from the outside can happen. We are sorry. We are very glad you found our price good and plan to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 14, 2019

Having stayed at this hotel when they first opened, we were hoping not much had changed since our prior stay was very nice. Almost a year later, and it is even nicer. They seem to have worked out some of the kinks since my previous stay. Staff was friendly, room was completely clean & inviting. Though crowded, we enjoyed the pool. When back in the area, we would definitely stay here.

Date of stay: August 2019
ADAMP5475, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Spartanburg - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Thank you for your five out of five review. It encourages all of us as we strive to provide exceptional guest experiences. We are so glad to hear you came back and found our property even nicer. Great to know our staff was friendly. Customer service is very important to us. We are happy your room was clean and inviting. Housekeeping is a priority for us, and our guest's comfort is always our goal. Nice to know you enjoyed our pool. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

The gentleman that greeted me upon check-in was great. His name was Sal. He was extremely upbeat, friendly & informative of the area. We had trouble getting into the room & Sal profusely apologized for the inconvenience & walk to the room to fix the issue himself. The room, though simple, had everything that we needed for a good nights rest...it was clean & the bed was comfy!

Date of stay: July 2019
ADAMP5475, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Spartanburg - I-85, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback. We will pass your kind words on to Sal. We are sure he will truly appreciate your comments. We are glad to know your room was clean and the bed comfortable. Housekeeping is a priority for us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.