“Love the Place”

Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Spartanburg
Duncan, South Carolina
“Love the Place”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I loved the place. It was the best place I have stayed at for a while. My boyfriend and I were just looking for a place to get away for a few days and we found this place. We live in town and were looking for a new place to stay besides our parents' house. Their beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean. I had no problems with noise and the staff made my boyfriend and I feel very safe. The staff was also very excellent and friendly. I will definitely stay here again and absolutely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank hpiddy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New York
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Traveled on Business.. Clean hotel, pillow top beds, Good rate. However they wireless Works Fine.We Enjoy our Stay. Front Desk person are Very Help full and Great Services

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank jaijanki
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed June 23, 2011

The marquee said newly renovated rooms with pillowtops. Not that newly it would appear. Found a bug on the side of the bed when we pulled up the sheets. Didn't think much about until just a couple of hours later we woke up to several bugs crawling on us. I captured some and took them to the manager, who made no comment. We checked out after only a couple of hours, with no I'm sorry, or anything. Contacted corporate who went back to the hotel and were told there was no problem. Who do you believe the manager or the guests who had bugs on them and who now has several bites....I will let you make the decision....not worth the money, go on down the road and find a better place.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank unhappy_and_tired
Mishawaka, Indiana
Reviewed June 22, 2011

My family and I were here on June 14th, came in to rest while on the road. Not even 4 hours asleep before we had bugs crawling all over us. We were up and outta there. We even placed bugs in a cup and took them to the manager on duty and he said absolutely nothing. We complained to corporate and only received a whole $5 off our 4 hr stay. I will never recommend this place and I am also posting on facebook to let others know as well.

Room Tip: Don't go here!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Corinth, Kentucky
Reviewed May 28, 2011

This is the nastiest place I have ever been in. There were 100s of roaches in the rooms. One which flew at my sisters head. There were also large bed bugs. It didnt seem to bother the ower JS Patel. They gave us a hard time trying to get our money back so we could find another place to stay. DO NOT STAY HERE! Along with the bugs, the air didnt works so it was so hot in the room and in the hall. The rooms smelled like mold...very strong smell! Dont waste your money. We only stayed there about 30 mins. We ended up going about an hr down the road and stayed at a Holiday End Express...it was very very nice!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank myreviewmatters
New York
Reviewed July 25, 2010

When We Check in Front Desk is Very Helpfull,Room is nice,new carpet,new venity, new walls i enjoy my stay

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank jaijanki
Chicago IL
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Their ad mentioned new pillowtop beds. They were quite comfortable. The room however was quite noisy. Even with my TV and air conditioning on, I could still hear my neighbors on either side. At 11 p.m. I asked one of them if they could turn their TV down some so I could go to sleep. They readily agreed, but I could still hear it through the wall. My room had many white flakes on the carpet between the 2 beds and a tissue in the bathroom wastebasket. The little sweetrolls at breakfast were quite dry. Overall a disappointing night.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo