“Good food”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #133 of 336 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We ate here for lunch on a Saturday. We were seated promptly and the waiter was friendly. Our food was very good and everyone enjoyed it. I had the chicken sliders.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Dry chicken.. no flavor...I am from out of town.. this place is packed... The food is terrible..

2  Thank Walt B
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Went two nights in a row for wings and beer. Both were great and the service was excellent. Only ate at the bar so I can't speak for the rest of the service.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Wild Wing closed it's doors in December of '08, and reopened in July of '09...Most ALL of these reviews were written before then and I feel bad for the new place getting bad comments aginst them...GO TO THIS WILD WING!!!! A LOT has changed, from Mngrs to servers to cooks to owners....It was a franchise run store and now is being run as a company store...I LOVE this place, I had been there before and it was run bad with bad service, but since it's reopening, the mngt staff has done a great job of "reconstructive surgery"...LOL... Food and service is MUCH better...GREAT Bands, dj's, and HD flat screens everywhere....I have been to many Wild Wings, and this one feels like it does in Charleston...Lots of fun, and Great food....Our favorite wing is the BOSS!!!!!..Give it another try! :-)

Reviewed May 16, 2010

There are a lot of bands and dance workshops that come to Wild Wings. They are slow to get the food to you and the food can be pricey, but you will enjoy your time there.