“great restuarant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chiefs Wings & Firewater

Chiefs Wings & Firewater
Ranked #206 of 320 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Chiefs Wings and Firewater Spartanburg is a full service, casual dining restaurant and sports bar. We focus on hand crafted appetizers, entrees, and especially Buffalo Wings! We have a full service bar and cater to folks who want a great dining experience with excellent food in a fun, casual atmosphere.
Wellford
“great restuarant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

We eat here every week. We have our favorite waitress (Britianny) , a precious young lady who works so hard to make dining a great experience. Our favorite bartender ( Alex) has our drinks ready almost before we sit down. Get to know these folks and you will never go to another wing place again.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Paula M

“Neat place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

If your in the area why not try it. Service was quick and food was great!! Go for the wings!! The management was very nice. Husband and I sat at the bar and had a great time with a cute little blonde bartender. I would suggest they update the building but will go back to visit.

“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've been here many times.The last time I went in, there was a security person at the front and he charged one person one thing and another one of my friends more when they came in later to join us. He was obviously drunk, I knew it when i heard his slurred speech and I saw him drinking out of a flask. This wasnt the first time this has happened. I've had blatantly obviously drunk or high waiters/waitresses before. They try to turn a restaurant into a night club and it just doesn't work. The music is obnoxiously loud. The food is ok but the beer is warm. It's just a bunch of kids working here, socializing. It seemed more like a high school dance instead of an upstanding restaurant/bar. I will never go here again! If I want wings, I will go to wild wings!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
12 Thank Coutry_gurl81
Lexington
“Neat place to go but....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

We really enjoy eating here but the last time we tried to go on a Saturday night (around 8:30pm) we were greeted at the door by the bouncers (had never seen them there before) and informed we had to pay a cover charge to even go in and eat because they had a band getting playing later. We weren't interested in seeing a band, plus the restaurant truly isn't set up good to have a band. Needless to say, we left. We WILL go back but not on a Saturday night after a game.

Visited April 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Terrible place to go bad establishment!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

Me and my friends went To This place and it has The worst service and staff!! That I have ever seen Terribly Hot!! Hot!! over priced beer!! and For The Food Believe Me The food" is Not all That Great either," and The bartenders "Girls and The guys" Have the worst attitudes I have ever seen This is nothing more Than a dirty little play house for The employees That work there Because That's all They were doing the whole Time That we was There Between The bad and dirty atmosphere makes This establishment "C" C AS Being THEY NEED TO BE CLOSED!!

• Visited May 2012