“TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!”

O'Charley's
Ranked #104 of 334 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed March 6, 2013

There are a few things that a restaurant can do that make me leave on principle. That being said O' Charley's in spartanburg has become one of the places I will not go. Recently I went to O'Charley's to unwind after a long day of working. I ordered appietizers that were to be shared between my wife and myself. These items all come with sauces for dipping. My wife and I both prefer one sauce over the others that come with the meal. When I asked for more of the one sauce I was told there was an extra charge for it!!! How can you try to charge me extra for a sauce when I am sitting down in your sit down restaurent. O Charley's was doing something that Wendy's, Chic-Fil-A and other fast food chain places don't even do! You were so concerned with loosing 25 cents for some sour cream that you lost the sale and lost me as a customer. In a world area where there are hundreds of places to choose from to eat, I will bypass you. Also, the manager didn't seem to really care and the waiter had the attitude of too bad so sad. What will be sad is when you close your doors because of your unwillingness to listen to your customers. I would not recommend this O'Charley's. What is next? You gonna start charging for a straw or renting out the silverware? As other reviewers said Management Staff seems like they do not care.

1  Thank Fanlore1

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have eat at O Charleys in Gastonia and Spartanburg and the service at both places suck! We have complained both times and the managers really act like they could care less. The actually come around before you even get your food then you never see them anymore. Wont go back. The food is good but I want good service and you wont get it here.

1  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed January 30, 2013

One of our favorite restaurants in spartanburg. We always try to stop in atleast once while were visiting thou I understand they are charging full price for refills... I hope this is not true as I am a big fan of their tea.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I decide to try O'charley's after a long absence of eating there. To our surprise, they have expanded their menu and our service was outstanding. Nothing against the restaurant, but I just haven't found that one entree that I love.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

My experience here seemed at one point like it wasn't going to go well, but the manager came to the table and made everything right. Our waitress Sloan was doing a great job and was very friendly, but the kitchen messed up the order and some of the people at our table were getting restless. When the food eventually came out it was very good. Even though there was a snafu the manager and waitress handled it very well and I will definitely be back.