“My all time favorite steak house chain.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #44 of 394 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have these in Ohio also and I go to them quite often. It is my go to place for steak. We had 10 of us and they got us seated on a Saturday night so I have no complaints at all.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (80)

Reviewed August 25, 2019

One of my top 5 favorite places to eat. Casual dining, very good food. Steaks are excellent & always juicy, best salads & wonderful soft rolls with cinnamon honey butter.

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

As always Texas Roadhouse completely met my wife and I expectations!
Our steaks were just as ordered. Loaded baked potatoes were delicious. Drinks were just as ordered!
Greeter was very nice and our waitress, whose name I wish I could remember, went out of her way on a busy Saturday to make sure all was well with us.
Again, superb!

Reviewed August 9, 2019

Visited one time. Really enjoyed the selection of steaks. We were with 4 people and each a different cut. Done to perfection and not a long waiting time, Great service.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Inside. Why is this place so loud. No where to seat is quiet. Steak was overly salty. Other was over cooked. Biscuits over cooked. Every thing else was good. They need to do better: add a quiet area.