“good bagels- thats it.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Broadway Bagels

Broadway Bagels
Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Greer, South Carolina
“good bagels- thats it.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The bagel recipe is the only thing that makes this place an ok choice. But you have to go on the right day because sometimes they are burnt, sometimes doughy, sometimes good. For that reason and because i watched the older female manager drop a knife ON THE FLOOR and pick it up, wipe it on her apron and cut a bagel with it- eat here with caution. And don't bother being healthy and getting vegetables on your bagel because they will probably be slimy. The teenagers and even the manager lady are constantly on their phones talking and playing- not paying attention to me when I am standing waiting for service. When they do talk to you, it is not friendly at all. In fact the older manager lady even accused me of lying when I came for a coffee refill that I had not paid for the coffee! The only person who has ever been nice to me is the blonde girl at the counter and a younger fit white guy. There is more times than not only the one blonde girl there by herself with customers waiting, another employee or two wouldnt hurt. I work across the street and it is convenient for me to go there and the bagels are so good that you almost forget the rest of it. But my patience and the patience of many of my friends and coworkers is wearing thin. panera has coffee just as early and they are just a few more blocks away.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank tom n

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great place for a quick light snack”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've only stopped here between appts etc for something quick, light and healthy and have never been disappointed.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Andyx86
“I've never found a better bagel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Broadway bagels has the best bagels I've ever had. They are always fresh and delicious. The cream cheeses are all great. I always love the bagel sandwiches and the hash browns. Definitely get the hash browns. I would eat one of these bagels everyday if I could.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Meelimoo
South Carolina
“Only Bagel Place in Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Fresh Bagels daily, great breakfasts and lunch bagel sandwiches. Quick, pleasant. The staff is friendly. Good place to meet friends for breakfast or lunch.

Visited February 2013
Florence
“Great bagels! Great staff! Wish they would open one in Florence!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great bagels! Great staff! Wish they would open one in Florence! I will be going back. I haven't had bagels this good since I moved here from Columbus, OH.