“Main Street Ruby Tuesday”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #94 of 324 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Main Street Ruby Tuesday”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

My husband and I ate here about 3 weeks ago. First of all, our waitress was wonderful. She was super friendly and made sure we had everything we needed with being intrusive. My husbands' ribs were delicious! They looked so good I had to sneak a bite! My Salmon Salad was just OK. The salmon was over cooked, so it was dry! I was also not wild about the COLD GREEN PEAS that came in the salad. I would not order this salad again.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Delicious Holiday Sangria”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

I don't normally review chain restaurants, given that you probably already have an idea of what to expect. I will say that the holiday sangria was a surprise treat when we visited. Our server said one woman had even requested the recipe to serve at her wedding. Very tasty.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank Lacyjay
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2010

Disappointed is an understatement for my experience at Ruby Tuesday. The Ribs were over cooked & dry. The onion rings had a bitter taste ( all 4 diners could not eat them ). The sugar snap peas were overcooked. The shrimp had a funny after taste and the dipping sauce was just nasty. The asparagus was overcooked & verrrry limp. To top it all off - the service was terrible. It has been years since I have had such terrible service anywhere. The only good thing about this experience was a good salad bar. I feel that Ruby Tuesday prices are too high for this type of restaurant. It cost us $68.00 for 4 dinners & 4 sodas & 2 salads. Could have eaten at the Outback for that. This also was to celebrate my sons 16th birthday.

spartanburg
“Excellent salad bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2010

Great restaurant overall with or without children ,
with a great salad bar, very fresh ingredients
Good service
Never been disappointed
Good average prices

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love their Hot Chicken fingers, make a good Arnold Palmer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2008