“Best Chocolate Milk Shake!”

Bruster's Real Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in Spartanburg
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I love the milk shakes here! You can tell the ice cream is homemade. The quality is much superior to other ice cream shops. I highly recommend!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My order was not right and when asked about it she got an attuide with me. Tge girls there were lazy and didnt care that my order was not correct either. They all were very rude.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

I visit the Brusters on Reidville Rd in Spartanburg. I am a butterscotch sundae lover. Some of the best butterscotch sauce at a chain restaurant. The right mix of sweet and salty.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

You ask for one scoop in a cone and you get a huge cone with huge amounts of ice cream.