“Varied Menu and Great Service”
Review of Billy D's Grill - CLOSED

Billy D's Grill
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I enjoyed an excellent piece of trout with lemon sauce and garlic creamed potatoes. My wife loved the tomato pie. My sister-in-law enjoyed a large salad. Server was very attentive and Owner came over and sat with us at our table for a few minutes. Lunch was great for all!

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Came in and the hostess was not at her station. We were finally seated after 5 minutes and the waitress who was the hostess did not take out drink order for another ten minutes. Keep in mind the restaurant is not busy at all. We were promised bread and I had to ask for it after the good came. This was 45 minutes later. I can excuse mediocre food but the service is terrible. I am going to tell as many people as I can to stay away from this place.

1  Thank Davmehh
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Place is dark, smelly, and outdated. Food mediocre but service slow. Overpriced for the quality of frozen food served.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have been going to Billy Ds for years. It changed ownership a while back and we were somewhat skeptical. The new owners have done a great job incorporating the best of the old with many new exciting items. A little out of the way but well worth it.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Service was slow and untrained. Food was tolerable, large selection prices were varied. Sandwiches were $8 - 10 dinners were $14 - 25