“Best Thai in town”

Thai Taste
Ranked #56 of 336 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

This place is very good. The food is fresh, the service is fast, and the staff are friendly.

The fresh spring rolls are out of this world. Pretty much everything I've had is good. This is a favorite spot and I visit regularly. You should too!

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Admittedly before this place I had not had much experience with this food, but have since tried serveral other establishments. And this place will win my vote hands down everytime!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We have been dining at Thai Taste for years. Food is always fresh, hot, flavorful, and promptly delivered. Try the lemongrass coconut soup. Our kids love it.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is one of my regular restaurant stops. The restaurant is attractive inside (may be not much outside), the service is good, and the food is very good. They have lunch specials. It's a quiet place that makes for easy conversation.

I like the Pad Thai.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I will make this simple. The BEST Thai food I have ever had. Please try the curry.
Friendly staff and never had an empty glass.

2  Thank Jaxon9