“I love this place.”

Thai Taste
Ranked #48 of 334 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I will make this simple. The BEST Thai food I have ever had. Please try the curry.
Friendly staff and never had an empty glass.

2  Thank Jaxon9

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love Thai Taste. The fresh spring rolls, chicken sai thai, and pad thai are my favorites on the menu. They also have great curry and fried rice. I love how the waitresses wear the traditional Thai dresses. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We liked the fast service and the variety of food. Be careful about the spice level you choose because the hot is HOT.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

If a colleague would not have been waiting inside, maybe I would not went there. It is all about the food, which was very good. The place itself was more looking like an Imbiss, not like a nice Restaurant, but this is the only thing I can complain about!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is our family place for Thai when we want something quick and near home. Food is fresh, well-prepared. It is typical Thai, which is why I give it average. But the food really is very good!