“way to much $$$$$”

Thai Taste
Ranked #47 of 334 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 13, 2012

they serve less food and charge higher prices... if you have kids they make you pay a tip for service to them. It just was not worth the price.

2  Thank Sheilavlieg

Reviewed June 25, 2012

THE BEST THAI food in Spartanburg. The House Noodles are superb!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Great restaurant--delicious Thai food with warm, friendly, and attentive service. If we had not read the good reviews on Trip Advisor, we would probably not have stopped. The outside of the restaurant does not exactly draw you to it. But once inside, the experience was top-notch.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I and a friend stopped for lunch on our way to Hendersonville, NC. Lucky find! I had Thai Spagetti Noodles with Calamari, carrots, mushrooms, onions and broccoli. The noodles were spiced to my taste (mild) and would stand alone without the veggies or calamari. Shrimp was also an offering with this dish. I also had crisp, light, wontons with a spicy dipping sauce. I don't remember the name of the soup but I could have eaten a bowl instead of a cup. Courteous and fast service. Moderate prices. The above address is incorrect. Go to www.tasteofthaisc.com for correct address or phone number. Info also on Facebook.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Great food, fast service all reasonably priced. Our go to restaurant in Spartanburg