“Broncos at I-85 exit 90 is the best”

Bronco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 343 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Excellent food at broncos of Ganney, Hyat street. I will recommend to anyone for a good mea. The lunch was great the beef was ver tender and the salsa very tasty.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Food is just OK. 8 Bucks for chicken nachos with no vegetables what so ever? That is ridiculous. Most of the wait staff can not speak English. I would rather eat at El Mexicano. Same thing there, better quality, is about 6.25. They have great beer specials as well.

2  Thank Davmehh
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is by far my favorite Mexican place. From a Native Texan, that says a great deal. Short of going to a tamale vendor in my home state, this is the next best thing.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Although I like the one on Exit 90 in Gaffney better, the food at any Bronco is great. Service is always great. Free chips and homemade salsa. I will never stop eating at Bronco! I'm a fan for life.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Broncos is always good. There is never anything wrong with our meals when we go there. The servers all have their act together. It is nice to go to a Mexican restaurant where the service is very good. Broncos is a great place to grab a bite.