“Got to try the Street Corn”
Review of Willy Taco

Willy Taco
Ranked #4 of 385 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 1, 2019

I love the Mother Clucker taco and the Street Corn. The chips and salsa/guacamole/cheese dip are excellent too!!

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

My husand ordered the Mexi-Dip torta and thought it was delicious. I ordered a few tacos (Carolina Q, crispy avocado, and southern tide) and I enjoyed them, but I didn’t love them. I was a little disappointed because I was really looking forward to some awesome tacos, but they were all cold and the crispy avocado was a little bland.

We both loved the jalapeño pesos, and the service was amazing. It gets busy so go early if you can! Overall a good experience.

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Willy Taco impressed us again! The tequila and margaritas were so good. The guacamole was fabulous. The tacos were very good. I ordered the steak, avocado, and shrimp tacos. The steak and avocado were my favorites. Family members had the ground beef tacos and loved them. The service was excellent! We love the casual atmosphere. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

The food was ok but too expensive. I have been hear several times and the last time was told they don’t do to go orders.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

The food is great and the Mexican Mules are excellent. For a salsa nut like I am, it hurts to have to pay for chips and salsa, but the salsas are very good, so it takes the sting out of it a bit. The grilled wedge salad is good, but the tacos - especially the Crispy Avocado and the Mahi - are perfection on a plate. It isn't the restaurant for a quiet meal - it is a hopping place - but it is well worth the dine-in experience!

Date of visit: January 2019