“Wow!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Someone had suggested Willy Taco, so after a soccer game, a bunch of the team and parents went. It was packed, but they were not phased at all by our big group on a Friday night. Very upbeat, happy, helpful staff! You can tell they love working there. Place has a really cool vibe.

Great menu...hard to choose. Tacos are call about $3-$4 each. All kinds of amazing, creative choices. Mexican street corn...awesome. (Just maybe needs a touch of limón mayonesa.) Best guacamole I've ever had. Awesome blue chips.

I'd drive to Spartanburg just to eat there.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

We went there for lunch today. It didn't look like much when we arrived and I expected normal Mexican food. I was amazed with my meal and everyone else said the same about their food (various different orders). I will absolutely return when I am back in Spartanburg!

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

The Brussel sprouts are freaking amazing!!!! And the margaritas are pretty good too. the infused tequila, we’ll everyone must try those. Love the atmosphere and the staff is awesome. The bartenders are awesome!!!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Good, creative taco dishes combining traditional Mexican with southern BBQ. A little eclectic, good service, Can be very busy on weekends.

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Fun place with great food!! Love the coconut margarita!! Atmosphere is casual and fun. Outdoor seating. All the food is great!

Date of visit: February 2019