“Dinner or lunch”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Fun place with great food!! Love the coconut margarita!! Atmosphere is casual and fun. Outdoor seating. All the food is great!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 3, 2019

I thought the food was just ok,but pricey. Took my daughter and she loved it, so it must be a generational thing.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

This place stays swamped, so my opinion may not count or matter. I was not a fan. I went years ago when they opened and did not like it, but my husband never ate there so he wanted to try it. He said he wouldn’t go back. I got 3 tacos and 1 was good, it was shrimp and pimento cheese- who would of thought. The other shrimp one was not, it tasted like lemon hand soap. I can’t remember which other one I got but the menu didn’t mention cilantro and it had it, which I hate. My husband got 3 different ones than I did and he only likes one of his. The queso dip and chips were really good. The tacos doesn’t come with any sides, those are separate. Used to other Mexican restaurants - this one doesn’t come with chips and salsa, and their salsa (when I had it years ago) was sweet and full of cilantro, was not good at all. I wouldn’t refuse to go if a group chose to go, but I wouldn’t choose this place on my own. And it’s a little pricing considering other Mexican restaurants

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 6, 2018

Very cool staff. Very good food. Great selection of booze. Maybe too good as it is always packed! Good luck getting a parking spot of an evening. Anyway - food is awesome, staff are fantastic, prices are good, if you can get in, do it.

Date of visit: December 2018
willytaco, Owner at Willy Taco, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to come hang with us and for this great review! We understand that parking can sometimes be a bit of an issue, but we really appreciate you waiting it out, finding a spot and helping us throw a WT FIESTA! Come see us soon, amigo!!

Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Just had lunch with my daughter and we absolutely love the place. Great food, relaxed atmosphere and good prices.

Date of visit: November 2018

Awesome!! MUCHAS GRACIAS for the 5 STARS and we hope you'll come FIESTA with us again soon!!