“Excellent Service - GREAT Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of FATZ Cafe

FATZ Cafe
Ranked #14 of 324 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Service - GREAT Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was our first time ever at FATZ while on our way to Myrtle Beach and I have to say that I was truly impressed. The food was Great, but the Service that we received from our waitress Cassandra F. was EXCELLENT & exceptional. If ever in this area we will make a point of stopping by for their awesome World Famous Calabash Chicken!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“I'll be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Southern hospitality! I had never heard of Fatz's before but I will be on the look-out for them after my experience at the one in Spartanburg. It happened to be within walking distance of our motel and already past 9:00 so we stopped in for dinner. The restaurant closes at 10:00 so we were surprised to see many people there although not many cars. After being greeted and served water we were offered free chicken strips to taste. After our order was taken, which was just a burger and side for each of us, we were also served poppy seed rolls with honey butter. The burger was yummy and I would order it again, but to top things off, when we declined dessert, we were offered complementary coffee! The manager stopped by twice to make sure everything was fine for us and everyone was very friendly. The restaurant was clean and nicely decorated and priced affordably.

Junction City, Kansas
“Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We didnt ate at the restaurant but they did the Catering at our family reunion and it tasted great. The staff was very friendly and fast. Ann we visit Spartanburg the next time we will check out the restaurant for sure.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Love it-Fatz is our 'fallback' restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We love Fatz!
Everyone should have a fallback restaurant, and one of our is Fatz. We know that we will always get a good meal at a good price.
When we first moved here I was in no hurry to eat at a place called "Fatz", boy was I wrong.

The prices are great, service is excellent, the menu is surprisingly diverse and the eats are great!

I reluctantly stopped one afternoon with my mother and have been hooked since. I don't eat chicken/beef and there are still a plethora of options at Fatz. All of them, so far, very good.

And the prices...well, the prices are exceptionally cheap and a great value.

Finally, the takeout service is great. They have a separate entrance and are careful to always check our order and stock us up with the extras (condiments, cutlery etc...)

The staff is great. The food is great...and we can barely feed ourselves from a grocery store for the prices and ease of takeout...

Okay...this is the LAST thing...the lunch menu is even cheaper....so cheap I didn't believe it when we first had lunch.

Great place and well managed! check it out.

Cowpens, SC
“Fatz Spartanburg”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Good food, some nice southern choices!

I feel like this would be a place I would go back to.. Multiple visits..

Visited March 2012

Been to FATZ Cafe? Share your experiences!