“Food good, property needs upgrade”
Review of FATZ Cafe

FATZ Cafe
Ranked #17 of 329 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Oak Island, North Carolina
“Food good, property needs upgrade”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Food good, consistent, not great. Decor looks very tired. Not a great location. Definitely not up to the usual standard of Fatz.

North, South Carolina
“enjoyable dining”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I've never had a bad experience at any FATZ restaurant! I've been to FATZ many times over the years. The food is always good. The wait staff doesn't allow your glass to get empty and they constantly check to make certain everything is ok.

Frostproof, Florida
“Great Wait Staff”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Took a long while for our steaks. Asked why. Told they overcooked them so brought two that were perfect. AND they didn't charge us for them. You don't see this often. We left a big tip.

Visited August 2012
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Great Food, Great Service at a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Being a local I eat here at Fatz several times a week. The menu offers such a variety that you never tire of it even though I do tend to go back to my favorite time after time! (I recommend the wings!!) The service is always speedy and friendly and sets the bar for my expectations of service in general. Recommend it highly!!!

• Visited July 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“Good eats”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have eaten at several Fatz Cafes in my travels and this one did not disappoint. Food was very good and the service was excellent.

I would recommend this Fatz Cafe.