“Nice atmoshere good service and food”
Review of Sonny's Brick Oven Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonny's Brick Oven Pizza
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Never had a bad meal, good pizza and service definitely recommend

Reviewed July 9, 2011

Think of frozen pizza fresh out of the over....and it is even worse. This was our favorite pizza in the Upstate. We visited on a Friday night to find the place empty...when it used to be packed. I think it must be under new ownership since Sonny's name is gone and so is the good food. A place to skip for sure. Service was good but beyond that, the food was really bad. Buy a frozen pizza...it will be better.

9  Thank Kmansc
Reviewed March 13, 2010

The atmosphere is different, but the food is plain and is alittle pricy for what you get.

10  Thank b29349
Reviewed September 5, 2009

Try the Sonnio style calzone (and ask for some extra sauce). It's delicious, big (equivalent to a 10" round pizza), and is only $8.95. Also, domestic beer is only $1.50 a bottle. Evening parking is no problem at all.

Reviewed January 10, 2009

I have really changed my mind about this restaurant. In Dec 2008 a friend and I just happen to see Sonny’s restaurant when we were doing some work in Spartanburg. We stopped in and had some dinner. The place felt very warm and friendly and the pizza was good. Then after tell my wife, friends and family about the place we decide to try it out together. Well we drove up from Greenville to have lunch at Sonny’s we stood at the door for 15mins because the sign said wait to be seated. After someone from behind us said well I am going to seat myself. We decide to seat our selves. During that time the employee’s saw us standing at the door for this time and said nothing. Then after we seated ourselves the waitress took here time and even got on her cell phone before she decide to walk over to the table. At this time it had been around 20 to 25 minutes and the place was not busy so we decide to leave.

I would not recommend this place and will not be back and hope that I can let my friends and family know before they go and I look bad for telling them to go there.

5  Thank muscle1985