“Clean Consistent Hotel Chain”

Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Spartanburg
GreenLeadersSilver level
SC
“Clean Consistent Hotel Chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Wherever we stay, we try to book a Hampton Inn due to the consistent quality. This hotel didn't disappoint. The front desk staff was less than prompt and not overly friendly, but overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Please accept my apologies that the staff wasn't as friendly and prompt has you expected; I will certainly follow up on this so we can make the necessary corrections. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in Spartanburg.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Varnville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Other than the hair was in a couple of places, such as in the bed and the restroom shower, it was a great stay. Better than the other place where I went and they had bed bugs. So this was a great stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg. Please accept my apologies for hair that you found and know that this will be corrected by our Housekeeping department right away. We do appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.
Wilmington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Have stayed here for years for events involving our daughters' college. Would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone in the Spartanburg area. Rooms are clean, beds comfy, amazingly quiet despite its proximity to the interstate, and the breakfast has plenty from which to choose.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We really appreciate having loyal guests that regularly visit our area and stay in our hotel. Your recommendation made my day! On behalf of our team I thank you for the compliments. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.
Holtwood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Hampton was clean & well maintained inside and out. Hampton associates were always up beat with smiles and willing to lend a helping hand. Plenty of nearby shopping, dinning and easy access to main highway arteries.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Our Housekeeping and Maintenance department team members will be delighted to hear your comments about their work. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton several times and it is always very consistent. Great staff, Clean rooms and prompt service. The room I was in this time was a bit small for all the furniture in it but after a little rearranging all was well. I believe this was a regular room which had been turned into a Studio Suite. The hotel is behind the mall and is very quite in the area I stayed in. Plenty of restraints around.

R Pence

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We appreciate your comments about the cleanliness and service levels as our team works very hard to maintain consistency. We haven't converted any rooms to studio suites but did place new furniture in all rooms in December. This resultedin us having to turn the desk in the suites which does make the room appear smaller. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.
Tuckerton, NJ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and very courteous and pleasant. I mistakenly reserved a smoking suite, and the staff quickly changed me to a non-smoking suite. The room was clean, comfortable & quiet.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Our hotel does have a limited number of smoking rooms available for those guests that prefer smoking. I am glad to hear that we were able to change you from a smoking room to a non-smoking room. I do appreciate your comments about our Guest Services team's helpfulness and look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.
Oneida, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We found this hotel a good place to stay. We were made comfortable with an ADA room as requested. There were lots of kids this week and the cookies ran out early! The only problem was a loud refrigerator. But we didn't let this bother us. We reported the problem as we checked out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Patti W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay but sorry to hear that the cookies ran out before you had a chance to enjoy some. Our Engineering department has been alerted to the loud refrigerator from your comments at check-out and has replaced it. We look forward to your next visit to Spartanburg.