$119
$107
$95
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$132
$115
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$113
HIExpress.com
$110
$65
$143
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$104
$88
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$119
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

All reviewsthe concierge loungeunderground parkingfront deskbeautiful hotelkrispy kremelarge hotelfull service hotelwofford collegepatio areaconference centerbreakfast buffetvisiting spartanburgfollowing morningno hot waterspartanburg areabusiness tripthe room was nice
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed here from late September to early October of 2017. The staff was friendly but there were some issues as far as attention to detail. We had to call down several times to get some things right. One night we requested some water to be brought up and it took over 30 minutes and still no water came up so I had to go down and get the water myself. It was late in the evening so I don't necessarily fall to staff but when people say they're going to do something I expect them to do it. I don't think that is too much to ask. The bed was fairly comfortable, but the food did leave a little to be desired at times.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
MarriottSpartanburg, Owner at Spartanburg Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear pjmaerkel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 4-star review. We appreciate you sharing comments about your stay with us. We have shared this information with the appropriate staff to make sure it is corrected. We look forward to your future reservations!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Parking garage is a little tough to maneuver with a larger vehicle and smells like a garbage can in summer time. The hotel staff at check in was helpful with getting information. The room was comfortable but did not have a mini refrigerator although most other rooms had them. I was not aware there was supposed to be one in the room until check out.

Room Tip: Sixth floor with a sky line view was beautiful at daybreak and dusk.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
MarriottSpartanburg, Manager at Spartanburg Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Thomas H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a -star review. We are glad to hear to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and that we provided the high level of customer service that we strive for on a daily basis. We look forward to your future reservations!

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel far exceeded my expectations. The location is great, the hotel is beautiful, and the bed was great. The staff also really went the extra mile. Beautiful property that is very well run. Bethany, Grier, Christin, Jonathan, Kaydee, and Ms. Nancy helped make my stay especially great. I will definitely be returning to the Marriott. Also, don't stay here without trying the Krispy Kreme bread pudding in the restaurant!

Stayed: September 2017
MarriottSpartanburg, Manager at Spartanburg Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Will W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We are glad to hear to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and that we provided the high level of customer service that we strive for on a daily basis. We will be sure to share your feedback with our staff and let them know they did a great job. We look forward to your future reservations!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

I recently stayed 2 nights at the Marriott for a business trip. I'm a Gold Elite member, so it was nice that I was automatically upgraded to a concierge level room. Upon arriving in my room, I was disappointed that I had requested a king bed, and ended up with 2 doubles. Not the end of the world since I was staying solo, but certainly a disappointment. The hotel itself was very nice, and while I didn't get to experience either of the restaurants, they both looked very nice and the menus also looked impressive.
I had a very early morning the first morning of my stay, so I ordered room service for breakfast. I was impressed with the breakfast. It was very good, it was delivered right on time and exactly as I had ordered it.
The room (834) itself was pretty lackluster. Needs updating, probably hasn't been in 15 years. My biggest issue with the room was lack of hot water in the shower. I took a cold shower the first day because I couldn't get hot water in the shower. I told the front desk and they sent someone up to check on it while I went to dinner. I checked it when I got back up to the room and it seem to be remedied. I woke up the next morning to take a shower, and again it was cold at the hottest setting. I decided to let the water run for a while and after about 12 minutes it finally became hot. Even after that though, the pressure and temperature constantly fluctuated to cold then hot, and at one point the water pressure stopped for a moment and then kicked back in...overall, there's just an issue with the shower in that room.
The concierge lounge was nice. It was nice to be able to grab a drink and a snack as you came and went out of the hotel. Staff was helpful on the concierge level. I told the staff that I was still having issues with the shower upon checking out, but no one seemed overly concerned about it.
Overall, I thought the hotel was nice, I really liked the fact that they have the underground parking garage, which made you feel good about your car being secure, but the room was severly lacking...looking forward to the AC Hotel opening soon, I think it will be the better option once open.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank jrobba
MarriottSpartanburg, Manager at Spartanburg Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear jrobba,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are saddened to know that your latest stay did not meet your expectations. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and that the service was right on time. We are sorry to hear that it took you a while before the water was hot enough for a shower. Feel free to send an email to thomas.payne2@marriott.com and we can discuss some compensation for the troubles you had with hot water during your stay.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been amazing. The property is beautiful and very welcoming. And the location is within a walking distance to the center of the town.

The room is nice, clean and spacious. The bathroom is pretty big.

The best part of the whole vacation is definitely the staff. Especially Lacey (that serves breakfast) and Dodie (that serves food at the club lounge). Both of them were very nice and attentive.

All together it was a beautiful property and the staff even made it better

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
MarriottSpartanburg, Manager at Spartanburg Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Hanan2506, Thank you for the 5 star review that you left us! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay every step of the way. We are also thrilled that you received the highest level of customer service that we strive to provide on a daily basis. We look forward to your future reservations!