My husband and I were on our way to Myrtle Beach for our Honeymoon. We had been driving about 5 hours and it was 10pm and we were getting exhausted. After seeing a billboard for the Marriott and getting lost trying to find it, it was a beautiful sight once we did find it. I checked us in and asked if there were any honeymoon suites available. There weren't so we checked into a regular room. We went to get something to eat (Burger King was the only thing we could find open!) and went back to our room. When we arrived the hotel staff had set up champagne, strawberries, blueberries, and whip cream for us. It was such a nice surprise! We had a wonderful wedding night and can't wait to go back for an anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spartanburg Marriott is a perfect choice among hotels in Spartanburg, South Carolina. We offer a convenient Downtown Spartanburg location within walking distance of restaurants, entertainment, and shops. Our Spartanburg, SC hotel offers comfortable and inviting accommodations for business and leisure travel. We also provide great spaces for meetings and events - with 27 events rooms on our property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Spartanburg Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spartanburg Marriott Hotel Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Renaissance Park
- Marriott Spartanburg
- Renaissance Spartanburg