The Marriott is a very nice place to stay. The lobby, bar and restaurants had a good feel to them. Very open yet cozy. The restaurant had a good variety meal options at very reasonable prices.
Hotel room was comfortable and linens and sheets were excellent. The bathroom could have used a magnifier mirror, and it would have been nice to have free wi-fi in the room, although I know that is pretty standard.
Parking was free, easy and plentiful.
Only downside is there was no shuttle service - evidently they don't offer it on Mondays - even though I only needed to travel 2 blocks from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spartanburg Marriott is a perfect choice among hotels in Spartanburg, South Carolina. We offer a convenient Downtown Spartanburg location within walking distance of restaurants, entertainment, and shops. Our Spartanburg, SC hotel offers comfortable and inviting accommodations for business and leisure travel. We also provide great spaces for meetings and events - with 27 events rooms on our property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Spartanburg Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spartanburg Marriott Hotel Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Renaissance Park
- Marriott Spartanburg
- Renaissance Spartanburg