Recently spent a night at the Spartanburg Marriott. I had an upgraded corner king room which was rather huge! Too bad it was only for one night. Everything about the room was in typical Marriott fashion, but of a slightly oder design. My only complaint is that the outlets near the bed where behind the side table.
We had drinks in the sports bar and returned there for dinner. The service was a bit slow due to some new personnel but it wasn't a problem and the food was excellent.
For the frequent Marriott guest, there wasn't a concierge lounge, but the hotel offered complimentary breakfast for gold+ members. The bar also had several tables available where I saw people working so there must have been ready access to outlets.
All in all, it was a very nice stay and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spartanburg Marriott is a perfect choice among hotels in Spartanburg, South Carolina. We offer a convenient Downtown Spartanburg location within walking distance of restaurants, entertainment, and shops. Our Spartanburg, SC hotel offers comfortable and inviting accommodations for business and leisure travel. We also provide great spaces for meetings and events - with 27 events rooms on our property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Spartanburg Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spartanburg Marriott Hotel Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Renaissance Park
- Marriott Spartanburg
- Renaissance Spartanburg