“A good spot for breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Farmer's Table

The Farmer's Table
Ranked #9 of 324 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“A good spot for breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

First - a word about the ratings - the TripAdvisor scale jumps from "average" to "very good," and I usually reserve the "very good" rating for, well.. you know. But this restaurant is "good!" I didn't find any problem with long waiting times, although the service is more leisurely than speedy. I enjoyed the menu selections for breakfast - my Upstate Omelette was fine - and was stuffed with an interesting combination of pimento cheese and fried green tomatoes. (Cheese grits were tasty.) My wife had the sandwich au jus - which was also not bad. Worth a stop if you're looking for something different for breakfast in the Hub City.

• Visited April 2014

“Best restaurant in Spartanburg! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I've dined on several occasions, trying something different each time. I have never been disappointed! Best burger, the Basil Smotherton... upgrade for the bison. .. mmm delicious! Love this place! Just wish I still lived close by; however, I'll be visiting every time I am in the area!!!

Columbus, North Carolina
“Good food! A bit pricey I thought.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

The service was good. Despite other reviews saying otherwise. Perhaps it was because they were not busy at 11:15. By noon they were packed. My wife and I shared the 10oz burger and it was more than enough for us. We also had the humus duo which was ok but not something I would order again. The burger was excellent. But I will try breakfast next time. They really have a great selection. Price wise I just thought it was 10-15% higher than what I could get at other restaurants.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank columbusJO
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great experience every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I don't know why people are saying this place has bad service. I wasn't going to write a review but after seeing those reviews I have to. Their food is always awesome, their breakfast is the best in town. I have never had any issues with the service. Then again, I've never gone at rush hour, but I can't expect it would be too different.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Taylor M
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Our server was very friendly although didn't tell us the specials if the day. The Philly cheese was fair could have been stacked more and juiced up,the Parmesan hogue delicious. Seafood tacos pretty lame not much to them at all .knew we were there for a birthday but not much praise oh well. May want to suggest your favs when the server comes to table the menu is huge and makes decisions difficult

1 Thank Likalab