“Best restaurant in Spartanburg! ”
Review of The Farmer's Table

The Farmer's Table
Ranked #9 of 328 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Best restaurant in Spartanburg! ”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I've dined on several occasions, trying something different each time. I have never been disappointed! Best burger, the Basil Smotherton... upgrade for the bison. .. mmm delicious! Love this place! Just wish I still lived close by; however, I'll be visiting every time I am in the area!!!

Columbus, North Carolina
“Good food! A bit pricey I thought.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The service was good. Despite other reviews saying otherwise. Perhaps it was because they were not busy at 11:15. By noon they were packed. My wife and I shared the 10oz burger and it was more than enough for us. We also had the humus duo which was ok but not something I would order again. The burger was excellent. But I will try breakfast next time. They really have a great selection. Price wise I just thought it was 10-15% higher than what I could get at other restaurants.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank columbusJO
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great experience every time”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I don't know why people are saying this place has bad service. I wasn't going to write a review but after seeing those reviews I have to. Their food is always awesome, their breakfast is the best in town. I have never had any issues with the service. Then again, I've never gone at rush hour, but I can't expect it would be too different.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Taylor M
“Good food!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Our server was very friendly although didn't tell us the specials if the day. The Philly cheese was fair could have been stacked more and juiced up,the Parmesan hogue delicious. Seafood tacos pretty lame not much to them at all .knew we were there for a birthday but not much praise oh well. May want to suggest your favs when the server comes to table the menu is huge and makes decisions difficult

1 Thank Likalab
“Great variety of local flavors”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was pleased with the variety of dishes offered and the listing of local vendors they utilize. I ate the Patty's Chef Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. The dressing was made in house and very flavorful.

• Visited September 2013