“A Gem in Spartanburg!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“A Gem in Spartanburg!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent restaurant!!! My husband, daughter and I went for breakfast. We ordered the Redneck Pancakes. Two HUGE cornmeal pancakes that sandwich scrambled eggs, home fries, and slices of bacon. Add a little syrup on top. It's the BEST breakfast I've ever had! Looking forward to going back for lunch! With tip and sweet tea to drink, our bill was about $26. You can't miss with this place!! Oh, and our server was phenomenal!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank KristinGautam

Lyman, South Carolina
“Locavores' delight”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nice place for lunch and a chat! The menu features local and regional ingredients, and the chef knows how to prepare them well. Try the classic--pimiento cheese, fried green tomato, and bacon. This is a delight you won't find at too many restaurants in the Upstate!

Visited May 2013
“Yumm!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Spartanburg finally has a restaurant to be proud of. Very good, very affordable and very local. They have something for everyone. Vegetarian friendly! and plenty of GF dishes! We try to go as much as we can. Its always packed but the service is always spot on!

Greenville, South Carolina
“A Welcomed Surprise”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was excited to learn of this little treasure in a town where the usual is meat and potatoes. As a vegetarian, finding meals that do not require the elimination of the meat and still having a sizable dish is hard to come by around here. I had a vegetable omelette and a lovely cafe mocha. The service was pleasant and the food was fresh. This was a rare omelette where I didn't feel like I stuffed my face full of greasy egg and cheese. It was clear that the ingredients were fresh. I enjoyed my experience and will return.

South Carolina
“Great burgers”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This place has some of the best burgers. All local beef, veggies, cheeses and breads. Word to the wise: don't expect to get in and out quickly. Service is slow so warn your boss before you head there for lunch that you won't be back on time.
My favorites are the San Fran Burger and the Spartan Burger.

1 Thank Ilovetraveling19