“Yumm!!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Yumm!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Spartanburg finally has a restaurant to be proud of. Very good, very affordable and very local. They have something for everyone. Vegetarian friendly! and plenty of GF dishes! We try to go as much as we can. Its always packed but the service is always spot on!

Greenville, South Carolina
“A Welcomed Surprise”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was excited to learn of this little treasure in a town where the usual is meat and potatoes. As a vegetarian, finding meals that do not require the elimination of the meat and still having a sizable dish is hard to come by around here. I had a vegetable omelette and a lovely cafe mocha. The service was pleasant and the food was fresh. This was a rare omelette where I didn't feel like I stuffed my face full of greasy egg and cheese. It was clear that the ingredients were fresh. I enjoyed my experience and will return.

South Carolina
“Great burgers”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This place has some of the best burgers. All local beef, veggies, cheeses and breads. Word to the wise: don't expect to get in and out quickly. Service is slow so warn your boss before you head there for lunch that you won't be back on time.
My favorites are the San Fran Burger and the Spartan Burger.

1 Thank Ilovetraveling19
“Great Oyster PO BOY, MEATLOAF & SHRIMP & GRITS”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to dine. All of their food is fresh and organic. I had the ouster poboy and it was better than the ones I have had in Charleston! That is saying a lot by itswlf considering Charleston is famous for its seafood. Anyway, the oysters were fried to perfection and they put it on a parmesan bun! Oh my goodness, it actually melts in your mouth. The meatloaf is so good. Iy comes with any side of your choice. My grandmother is a well known cook in our area and she said the meatloaf was the best she has had in any restaurant (and she is 90 y rs old so she knows her restaurants). The shrimp and grits were amazing. It has just a little spice to wake up theflavors. My father said that he would love to get their recipe for this savory dish. My mothwr had the omelet and grits that she said was delicious as well. I could rant and rave about my 1st dining experience here but I am actually getting dressed to drive the 45 miles to go there again in just a few minutes!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank obgary
south carolina
“Good food but still needs work...”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is my second trip to The Farmer's Table, and while I've enjoyed it I have not had the super-fantastic experience others seem to have had. For my first visit I had the corned beef, and it was not very good. Today I had a yummy shrimp and bacon eggs benedict, but I didn't realize until I was done that they forgot the guacamole on top :( Our waitress asked us if we wanted boxes while our mouths were still full. I'll definitely try again.

• Visited March 2013