“Eclectic American Dining With a Twist”
Review of Zarza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zarza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
South Carolina
“Eclectic American Dining With a Twist”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

THe Landa family runs this new, eclectic and welcoming restaurant serving American food with a Venezuelan twist. Fresh fare, interesting and very tasty dishes. Our group had soups, salmon, pork and beef entrees. All wonderful!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Montagneny

Greer, South Carolina
“Worth a return visit”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had heard mixed reviews of Zarza and had been reluctant to try it. We went to hear the music one evening, and orded Paella. It was exceptional. They have a passable wine list. We will go again for dinner. The servers are friendly and seek to be helpful and attentive, but this is not a restaurant likely to have long time polished servers with long established clientele, so don't expect the service of an old world restaurant.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great Restaurant - Should try if you have not already”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have dined at Zarza 3 times, each time was great and service was great! A very nice restaurant at affordable prices! Love it!

Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Blech...”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Waiter was great at recommending a tasty "green wine". My husbands caiparinha was not up to par. French onion soup was great. Ceasar salad contained quite bitter lettuce. We ordered the special ribeye steak with blue cheese bacon pesto. It was soooo salty. The reason that I am up right now writing this review is because I had to get up at 2 AM to dilute myself. There are not many times that I pass up dessert in fear that I will waste my money (many times my sweet tooth overcomes my pocketbook) but I had to after several mediocre courses at this restaurant. I certainly wont be returning. I am disappointed in Spartanburgs ability to have a great, successful non chain restaurant (other than one that comes to mind).

usa
“wonderful find in spartanburg”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

nice decor and ambiance(though felt that the lights could be a tad dimmer), tried their Paella and dessert which were very good. Nice place to go in spartanburg for a special occassion.

• Visited December 2012