“very polite”

Days Inn Spartanburg
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Spartanburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
hamilton
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have have stayed in this particular motel several times, and being on oxygen full time it is necessary for me to utilize motels with exterior entrances since I am unable to walk very far at a time. Although it is not imperative that I have one, the management of this motel offered me the use of one of their handicap rooms during my last visit. The room was GREAT. It is the best example of a handcap room I have ever witnessed. Of course the rest of the service was on par with the rating of the room. Handicap or not this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: If you need to use Wi-Fi get a room close to the office which is in the middle of the motel.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jon h
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this motel for three nights every week, and could not imagine a better place to stay at for this price. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and the breakfast is great (especially the waffle iron). During the summer I take a dip in the pool after work.

Each room has a microwave and fridge, but I generally stick to rooms 100, 122, or 113. Sometimes I bring my dog along, and he enjoys the stay as well (he gets along with the staff too!). There are many places to eat; Copper River Grill, La Paz, and Fatz Cafe are my personal favorites. One aspect I haven't seen mentioned yet is the really cheap gas on this exit. QuickTrip and Raceway have the lowest prices I've seen!

I think anybody who stays here will thoroughly enjoy their stay.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Vyse L
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This motel was a lovely place to stay. The front desk staff were very kind and helpful to my family and I. There are lots of restaurant around the motel for both sit down and takeout. Also, a Walmart and CVS close by for anything you may need or have forgotten. We found this very helpful since we were traveling with children. They had a nice continental breakfast my grandchildren enjoyed the waffles. Overall for the money it is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in 113 it was really nice!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bob N
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have stayed in many motels, but this is one of the best and cleanest motels I've stayed in. The staff is great and helpful, the breakfast is great, and the rooms and bathrooms were absolutely spotless!! At $58 a night, its a amazing value, definitely worth the money!!!

• Stayed November 2012