“Spartanburg SC”

Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Spartanburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Spartanburg
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The rooms were horrible. Holes from fixtures that were no longer there. Smelled like smoke. Carpet smelled midew.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Lillie W
missbrannon, Manager at Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
I do apologize to you that your stay wasn't pleasant. I also want to thank you for being this to my attention. Your feedback helps us with improvements to the property to satisy our guests.
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Based on other reviews, my husband and I decided to chance an overnight stay here. It is an older building which has been renovated. However, the sink had very slow drain & the room smelled sour. The continental breakfast is sparse. Again, for the overnight, inexpensive route it was doable.

• Stayed May 2014
missbrannon, Manager at Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thanks for the review. Sorry your stay wasn't perfect but your comments tells us what or where there is a need of improvement. Thanks for taking time to comment.
The Villages, Florida
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Since we travel between Florida and Michigan fairly frequently, we are always on the lookout for clean, economical accommodations. This Super 8 has been added to our list of places to remember. Our room had been recently updated and included a flat-screen TV, microwave, and fridge. It was clean and decently sized. The desk staff was professional and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the review. Hope we can accommodate your lodging needs again in the future. Again, thanks for taking the time to comment.