“The rooms were horrible. Holes from fixtures that were no...”

Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22
Ranked #21 of 30 Hotels in Spartanburg
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The rooms were horrible. Holes from fixtures that were no longer there. Smelled like smoke. Carpet smelled midew.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lillie W
missbrannon, Manager at Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

I do apologize to you that your stay wasn't pleasant. I also want to thank you for being this to my attention. Your feedback helps us with improvements to the property to satisy our guests.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 19, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 18, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Based on other reviews, my husband and I decided to chance an overnight stay here. It is an older building which has been renovated. However, the sink had very slow drain & the room smelled sour. The continental breakfast is sparse. Again, for the overnight, inexpensive route it was doable.

• Stayed: May 2014
missbrannon, Manager at Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thanks for the review. Sorry your stay wasn't perfect but your comments tells us what or where there is a need of improvement. Thanks for taking time to comment.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Since we travel between Florida and Michigan fairly frequently, we are always on the lookout for clean, economical accommodations. This Super 8 has been added to our list of places to remember. Our room had been recently updated and included a flat-screen TV, microwave, and fridge. It was clean and decently sized. The desk staff was professional and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the review. Hope we can accommodate your lodging needs again in the future. Again, thanks for taking the time to comment.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was a nice place !! Everything was nice and clean, Nice size room , very comfortable bed, Nice clean hallways, pleasant smell everywhere you went in this place. I WILL stay at this Super 8 again. Nice place.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank F N
missbrannon, Manager at Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thanks for taking time to review our property. Hope we cam accommodate you again on a future stay.