“Cost of room, compared to quality of accomodations was...”

Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Spartanburg
Titusville
“Cost of room, compared to quality of accomodations was...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Cost of room, compared to quality of accomodations was terrible, not what I expected of a Wydam property...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

missbrannon, General Manager at Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Read your review and I do apologize to you that your stay wasn't a pleasant one. Please know that I am working with the staff to improve the property and live up to the Wyndham name which we are affiliated with. Thank you for your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Orange City, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

My parents, boyfriend, and I stayed here after a concert that we attended in Spartanburg. We reserved a nonsmoking room. As soon as stepped one foot inside the hotel, we could smell smoke. At first we thought it was just our clothes from the concert that we had just come from but it wasn't. The woman at the front desk but us up in a nonsmoking room. We went up the elevator and once the elevator doors opened the smell of smoke was absolutely terrible. The hallway and our "nonsmoking room" reeked! It was after 12am so we were all too exhausted to go downstairs and complain. We regret this. In the morning, we got up for the continental breakfast. The room was halfway decent, by the way so if you are a smoker, you might like this hotel. Anyways, we asked the woman at the front desk if she put us in a nonsmoking room and she said that she did. My dad told her that the room reeked of smoke so someone before us must have broken her rules. She said that half the hallway was smoking and half the hallway was nonsmoking. Anyone in their right mind should know that doing that will not keep the smoking smell away. My mom and I have very bad allergies and the smoke bothered our allergies a lot. She lady did absolutely nothing about it. So now you know that if you ask for a nonsmoking room, it is truly not nonsmoking at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ginas418

Travelers are raving about these Spartanburg hotels

Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Room was very clean, breakfast good. Waffles, cereal, toast, yogurt, bananas. Hot cereal but no other hot items available if you are inclined to eggs, bacon, and biscuits you will be disappointed. Since I love hot waffles and a good cup of coffee, I was a happy camper. I also ate a bowl of cereal and it was fresh and the milk cold. Lady working desk in a.m. was pleasant, friendly, and helpful. The lady that checked us in could have been a tad friendlier, but she was not rude. Excellent value overall. Basic, but clean and nice. Surrounding area appeared decent and we did not feel afraid. A nice mall and plenty of restaurants a very short drive away. For an economical, clean room this Super 8 delivered. Relatively small, outdoor pool and landscaping were attractive.Very convenient access to I-26. Would stop here again.

Room Tip: Our room faced the back. It was very quiet, but there weren't many guests at the hotel.