“Amazing”

Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Spartanburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Deltona
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This hotel was great, my room was very clean, the hotel staff was exceptional, continental breakfast was just good.. price was great... overall my stay at this Hotel was great, I plan to stay there again in my next trip

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while attending an event at Dorman High School. Found the room to be clean and comfortable at a good price. Staff was friendly and helpful. Convenient to Interstate Highway for travel with Restaurants near by. Enjoyed my stay,would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My family and I had a great stay at the Super 8 in Spartanburg, on the way to visit our family for thanksgiving. The service and quality of the hotel is something we were very impressed with. I went online to commend the property after we stayed there, and it seems like folks had some issues earlier this year with room cleanliness. The management was very involved with guaranteeing our experience and we had a clean room and a very filling breakfast with fresh waffles from the waffle maker!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My family and I stopped in Spartanburg to visit family during Thanksgiving weekend. We were more than pleased with our stay. Not only was the hotel comfortable, safe, and CLEAN; but, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, as well. We definitely reccomen this hotel for anyone in Spartanburg! Price is extremely reasonable!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Uscgir
Reviewed November 27, 2012

For the amount we paid Super 8 was a really good deal. It was nice that we could bring our pet dog in there with us. The pet deposit was reasonable. The hotel was pretty clean and customer service was good. We did have several small issues. Although the toilet in the room was working fine, it was leaking onto the tile floor and when we went to get breakfast one of the mornings one the bagels had mold on it and we threw it away. The other breakfast items were good and the staff did a pretty good job at making sure everything was in stock. We forgot to inform Super 8 of this when we left, but I will call them tomorrow to inform them at least. Other issues we had was for some reason our key cards kept deactivating so we had to go to the front desk two days in a row to have them fix the issue. The staff did resolve this issue professionally. We also got a wake up call two nights in a row at 3 am that we had not requested. We reported it the second night and the staff also resolved this issue. We didn't have a "do not disturb" sign in the room to put on the door, so our room was cleaned each day, which was great. The maid service was great. They did keep throwing the soaps i opened by the sink away each day, I felt this was a waste since we were staying their for 3 nights and i was going to reuse the soap i had opened.

• Stayed November 2012