“Weekend getaway”

Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 Exit 22
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Spartanburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Junction City, Kansas
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The room was dirty. The pillows where old thin, hard, felt oily and had spots on it. The lamps where broke. One lamp cables was so damaged that you could see the electricity Sparks, I unplugged the cable immediately. We only stayed there for one night and only because we all was so tired at 1.30 at night after a 21 hour car drive! Don't stay there!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2011

All looked great and had a fresh smell. The price was right but the bed linens looked and felt old, worn and dingy. The pillows under the cases were a bit dirty. We pulled in because of the location but would not choose to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011
Frankfort, Kentucky
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stop here every year on our way to Myrtle Beach. It is a convenient, clean place with a nice pool. Breakfast is good enough and the price is very reasonable.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed in room 103 at the end of June while traveling for a family vacation and it was infested with bedbugs! The room also had spiders and smelled HORRIBLE! A refund was a small consolation prize for the aggravation. We had to throw away luggage and clothing that was in the room for fear of carrying critters with us on vacation. No compensation from mgmt for those items. I filed a complaint with the BBB of Spartanburg. I also called the Spartanburg health dept., but was told they had no jurisdiction over motels and do not inspect them, even if someone files a complaint. This motel is also listed on the website bedbugregistry.com. Wish I had known of this site prior to our stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Bgarlan

Travelers are raving about these Spartanburg hotels