“Super Ribs!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Jonesville, South Carolina
“Super Ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I'm a rib lover, had heard about Uncle Ray's for a while decided to try them out. The service is fast, the staff is friendly and the best part is that the 1/2 rack I carried out was magic! And also the barbecue sauce is sold by the pint, it's also great!

• Visited March 2014

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“go some where else to eat”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Spent 23.00 for dried up ribs, dried up chicken and tasteless pork. It says it feeds 2-3 people they were wrong if it would have been good there wouldnt have been enough for two people but since it wasnt good it fed two people and two dogs. There to die for sides for pork and beans out of the can and the same with the green beans which there isnt enough for one person let alone two. The chicken stew was a runny mess. So if you are desperate then go ahead and give this a shot and if you have money you are wanting to waste. You would be better off to go to McDonalds right down the road.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank c s
“The best meal I've had in Spartanburg in a long time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I happened by this place by accident, but I'm glad I stopped. The service was fast and friendly. I've gotten hash from many restaurants in the area and this place absolutely has the best hash I've ever had; even better than Midway. I'm not a sweet potato fan at all, but they let me sample the sweet potato casserole and it was wonderful.

1 Thank CreepyCarl