“One of the BEST in Spartanburg!”
Review of The Four Seasons - CLOSED

The Four Seasons
Cuisines: American, European
Description: From a long-time Tripadvisor contributor... this is restaurant a surprise treat. It is easily the best food in the area, and the locals know it. Please add it to your list.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I love the Four Seasons so much that I find myself there at least once a week. The service there is always spot-on! The filet mignon is a definite favorite, although I really enjoy the Chateaubriand and the Prime Rib, also. However, I must say that the desserts are always a highlight of our meals here! All of there desserts are made in-house, and are exceptional!

1  Thank DrewJohnston85

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I went to Four Seasons in Spartanburg. I had the Sea Bass Neptune (Sea Food dish with Sea Bass, Shrimp, and Scallops) - Very Very good dish. My wife had the crab cakes and said her food was great. Another person in our group had the Tour if Italy (Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, and Fettuccine) and said it was excellent.....so all in all we had great food. They also have a nice down stairs night club atmosphere usually often with live bands. I recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank Larry O
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Yes! This is a fine 4 star restaurant (5 stars if the prices were higher and the tablecloths were silk), one of the best in the upstate. If you ever feel the food, mood or waitstaff are average, ask for Sophie. She will make it right. You will have a marvelous dining experience at The Four Seasons. My wife and I do fine dine 12+ times a year and always come back to the Four Seasons at least 3 times because the dining experience is so memorable. Order anything on the menu...you can't miss!

1  Thank DocJazz
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Three words....Oh My God!!!! The Cioppino, which is a seafood stew with mussels, shrimp, scallops, and fish filet in a spicy red sauce is one of the best dishes I have ever eaten, hands down. Glad I took the server's recommendation. And the Bananas Foster for dessert was heaven sent. The cost of the meal was a little high but worth every penny. Will return over and over. Go check them out.

1  Thank newbalance31
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Last night my husband and I really wanted a good steak from a restaurant near our home. He made the suggestion that we go to The Four Seasons. Not such a good idea. What a disappointment it was from the beginning to end. We both ordered steak. He ordered New York Strip with mashed potatoes and onion rings. I ordered Prime Rib with a side of asparagus and side salad. We also ordered the Saganaki Flambe for appetizer.
The salad arrived way befor the appetizer. The Saganaki was overcooked on the outside and very hard on the inside. Not what I was anticipating. There was no bread or crackers offered with the salad. The steaks were way over cooked. Both of us had ordered as close to medium rare as possible. They were just leathery tasting. The mashed potatoes were cold and reheated. The asparagus was soggy and over cooked. I don't mind paying for what I order but I expect my steak to be perfectly cooked and seasoned. It was obvious at 8:00 with very few people in the restaurant they were more interested in getting cleaned up and preping for the next day than to take the extra few minutes to prepare our food to our liking. I didn't complain because my husband decided it just wasn't worth it. We have always ordered dessert from The Four Seasons because their desserts are so delicious. We weren't even offered dessert last night. The waitress simply brought the bill and quickly disappeared as she had been doing all evening. I'm so disappointed in our meal and our service last night. I'm not sure if we will be returning to The Four Seasons again or not. This has always been a family favorite. We've hosted family events in the Cellar, school functions and other meals here. I really don't know if I will be going back. So disappointed. We really need good restaurants on the East side of Spartanburg.

2  Thank Cathy H