All reviews newly renovated property great place to stay walk in shower beds were comfortable stayed here breakfast room waffles wonderful hotel hot breakfast stay there again recommend this hotel parking lot interstate bw carbs derrick dust
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

This was a great place to stay! The mattress was very comfortable, the bathroom decor was very luxurious and the breakfast was tasty and offered a great variety of options including hot waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage links, fresh fruits, oatmeal, a variety of breads and bagels, juices and hot coffee!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Derrick N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thank you very much for staying with us and your review! We're glad you enjoyed it! We're so glad you enjoyed our extended breakfast bar!

Reviewed March 23, 2019

The heat and ac system was terrible. The place looked great but the bulk of the time I was there I did not get my wake up calls, the breakfast person didn't keep things stocked as she should have. Whoever handles their maintenance should be fired because I constantly had the heater in my room turn to air conditioning to where I had to move to not bei near the unit or had to shut it off.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Derrick N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback and I'm sorry you did not experience such a great stay as most. We'll continue to train and provide the best services possible to our guests in the future and address the items on this list.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

We stopped through here to rest our heads as we were driving to Atlanta! From the moment you pull into the parking lot you already feel a peaceful atmosphere! The lobby, hall, elevator and rooms smelled so fresh and clean. The breakfast was very well stocked and my kids loved the waffle and potatoes. This place exceeded my expectations of a Best Western! Great job guys!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Greetings and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and we're so pleased you enjoyed your stay! We worked very hard making our hotel an icon for Spartanburg and I'm glad you enjoyed all the extra breakfast amenities we've provided! We hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2019

We stayed one night. Property was better than expected. Very modern. Super clean. Very comfortable. It was better than I anticipated. Not to knock a regular Best Western, but the plus is a big upgrade.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Greetings!! Thank you so much for your response! I'm hoping the rating of a "1" was in error as that is the worst score. Wonder if you could bump that on up to a "5" since the review was so great! Regardless, thank you for the compliments and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed March 13, 2019

very clean and nice. Fairly new place. Quiet. Breakfast is full hot, yet they don't like to refill what they are out of. Rooms clean, staff nice. road work going on which made it a bit harder to get to. My reservation was a bit messed up but was taken care of upon arrival.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends