“Forget Breakfast”

Converse Deli
Ranked #28 of 334 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Slowest breakfast on record anywhere. Today was the third time I tried it. They cannot get it
together in the kitchen. Took forever to bring out a simple omelet and no one else was even
eating in there. The omelet itself was very good, side of fruit was average. Delay was not the fault of the waitress, but no apologies or explanations for
the long delay. Even when I asked about it, no reason given and no remorse. Fellow at cash register was aware of problem and didn't address it. I won't be
back.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I love the sandwiches here! The food is great, the sandwiches are large. I've never had anything bad here. Great place to stop with the Converse girls for a quick lunch and chat!

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visit this small eatery for a healthy, quick lunch during our working day. Get there early because it gets packed.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We happened upon this restaurant by accident - recommended by some locals we asked. We were a large party of 7 and we each ordered different sandwiches. Everyone really enjoyed their sandwiches, and there were no leftovers!! There was a special sandwich with turkey and pimento cheese that was so good!

Great place to stop for a delicious sandwich!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We just moved to town and we will be eating here regularly. Both traditional deli fair as well as unique sandwich choices (like adult grilled cheese with sprouts and tomatoes). Staff is always friendly and attentive. Great little place for lunch or breakfast.