“Excellent dinner at Cribbs Kitchen”
Review of Cribbs Kitchen

Cribbs Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 333 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located adjacent to the RJ Rocker's Brewery in downtown Spartanburg, we at Cribbs Kitchen strive to provide the freshest culinary experience with amazing customer service. With an amazing bar and indoor and outdoor seating, we hope to provide the ultimate environment for your dining pleasure.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful meal at Cribbs Kitchen. We thoroughly enjoyed a delicious meal, made even more memorable by being outside. The food presentation was exceptional and the service was perfect.

1  Thank Elaine H

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great new place offering a variety of different burgers -- everyone at our table had to get one. When they arrived, we were surprised how HUGE they are! The breakfast burger, classic burger, bacon burger and moroccan burgers disappeared pretty quickly. I had the moroccan burger which is made with ground lamb - what a treat! It's a great combination with the taziki sauce. My daughter has had the breakfast burger twice this week already - I think she might be addicted. The RJ Rockers on draft was also very good -- it must be pretty fresh since the brewery is right next door. We'll be back next visit to Spartanburg

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Cribbs Kitchen is a recent addition to the dining choices in Spartanburg that has rapidly gained popularity in the past few years. You will find casual dining and pleasant atmosphere while sampling delicious offerings from a varied menu including numerous salads, sandwiches, and such delights as cashew crusted salmon, peach brined pork tenderloin, and Cribb cakes. You will want to come back soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were heading thru Spartanburg to go to a restaurant on the East side of town, decided to stop at Cribbs Kitchen. Not disappointed at all! The jazz group was playing, we were glad to be seated in the back of the place, in another room away from the music. We could enjoy it as background music instead of a constant noise in our ears. We shared the scallop appetizer that was excellent. I had the lamb burger, but can't remember what my husband got. Either way, everything was great and a great big step above any chain restaurant! I had the creme brulee trio for dessert, also very good. I look forward to returning to this place very soon and trying other menu items!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really like the burgers, especially the Jamiepoo which has onion rings and BBQ sauce, served with sweet potato fries. The service has been good - attentive with tea top ups - when I've gone there but I like to go little earlier than noon. After 12:00 it gets quite busy.