“Great Food!”

Ranked #3 of 336 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located adjacent to the RJ Rocker's Brewery in downtown Spartanburg, we at Cribbs Kitchen strive to provide the freshest culinary experience with amazing customer service. With an amazing bar and indoor and outdoor seating, we hope to provide the ultimate environment for your dining pleasure.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have been to this restaurant twice. Both times the food was fantastic and, while not exactly cheap, I was blown away by how well-priced it was. I have been to many nice restaurants in Downtown Greenville with similar quality fair (though often not quite as creative) but with much higher prices. This place was relatively affordable and had great food.

The absolute highlight of my first visit were the scallops served atop bleu cheese grits. These bleu cheese grits were AMAZING! The scallops were also cooked properly, which can be hard to find. I had a Kim-Chi burger, which was interesting and pretty tasty. They have a nice selection of local beers too. Being located directly next to the Thomas Creek Brewery, they have a good fresh selection of their beers.

I again had to return for my birthday. I had to have those scallops with those grits again. I don't think they were quite as good this time, but still pretty awesome. And I tried another entree this time and don't recall what it was, but remember that it was good.

The service there has always been good. I look forward to returning here.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Had a delicious Hamburger was awesome. A little pricey but good. The bar features a good selection of draft and bottled beers,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

A good standby, nice menu selection....burgers are yummy! They usually have a Sunday night deal with half price bottles of wine.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Cribbs has a regular menu of American fare featuring salads, burgers and sandwiches and a weekly changing menu of dinner entrees. The bar features a good selection of draft and bottled beers, including RJ Rockers which is brewed next door and can be purchased in growlers to take home.

Try the shrimp and grits... they are beyond compare.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

If you're looking for something different go to Cribbs Kitchen. The best burgers ever! My favorite is the Lamb Burger! I would only suggest to have it without the bun - just too messy.