“Amazing food, good prices... A must!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mon Amie
Ranked #3 of 320 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: French, Cafe, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Amazing food, good prices... A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Wow. This little euro style restaurant is wonderful. While they have a delectable menu for breakfast and lunch, you must have the crepes. The ingredients are fresh, the crepes are prepared perfectly and presentation is near perfect. The waitstaff are attentive and the management is never far from sight. Even when busy, they don't feel crowded.
If you're in Spartanburg, you must stop at Mon Amie.
Ask for the dessert menu first, as well. Mmmmm.....
Oh , and the prices are more than far... Usually more economical than dennys (ugh) or ihop.

• Visited March 2013

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“OH MY WORD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a lovely breakfast! My friend had the creme brulee french toast and I had the Parisienne Creme French Toast. They were both exceptional. We shared a side of potatoes. And for dessert, we had a crepe whose name I forgot, but it involved nutella, strawberry and almonds. I could have died this food was so marvelous. Totally worth the one hour drive. Will have to find an excuse to go again!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank throwingpots68
Nitakbiv, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thanks for posting you thoughts...We are so flattered that you came to see us and hope you will find a reason to travel our way again! Please remember we are closed on Mon & Tues. I would hate for you to make a trip just for us and we couldn't serve you!.... Bon Appetit
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Wednesday Lunch 01/31/13”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Met a friend there for lunch. I've been there previously, but she hadn't. I had the turkey crepe without the avocado and it was delicious as usual. The food is great and my friend had the special, salmon w/rice and asparagus. Nita does a wonderful job, as well as the servers. The atmosphere's fantastic and I just have to make sure I go back sooner.

• Visited January 2013
Nitakbiv, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Merci !....so glad you enjoyed and you are right.... don't be a stranger... hope to see you again soon!
Lapeer, Michigan
“OH MY....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was my first experience with a savory crepe! What a delight! I could not believe how delicious the food was here. I had a savory and a sweet crepe. Both were great! The facility and the wait staff were wonderful. I will eat here again the next time I am in town.

Visited January 2013
Nitakbiv, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you!.... remember we post our daily specials via FACEBOOK if you want to keep track of what we are doing above and beyond our core menu.
Thanks again for coming to see us and please come back soon.
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great restaurant. Very unique for Spartanburg. All of the food is good but the crepes, especially the desert crepes are to die for. We actually liked them better than the crepes we had in France!

Visited March 2012
Nitakbiv, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thanks !....we love that you liked our crepes better than in France!. wow