“BEST Restaurant in Spartanburg, hands down...”
Review of Mon Amie

Mon Amie
Ranked #2 of 331 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“BEST Restaurant in Spartanburg, hands down...”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

You can't beat this place. If I had to choose between Brunch here and paying $18 for Brunch at Soby's in downtown Greenville, this would win without a doubt in my mind. The food is truly phenomenal. Try everything. If it seems odd, order it anyway. The flavors mix together perfectly, no matter what.

Visited August 2012
Nitakbiv, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
We are so greatful for your review. Soby's if a very nice restaurant and for you to think we exceed their culinary offerings is quite the honor! thanks again

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“European Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The European seating may put some people off, but we find it interesting to sit with other people and talk. The food including the dessert is great. We like the Sunday brunch.

Visited July 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Surprising charming restaurant”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is absolutely my favorite breakfast spot anywhere! The charming french decor along with crepe bar where you can watch the chefs prepare crepes are wonderul. I love the breakfast and lunch items. All I can say is YUM, YUM, YUM. They are only open for breakfast and lunch so come early and hungry.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Susan P
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I ate there for the first time today and it was amazing. I got the Monte Cristo sandwich and only ate half so that I could save room for a dessert crepe. BF got classic eggs benedict and he thought it was superb and commented that the eggs were cooked perfectly. For dessert got a crepe with bananas, nutella, and marshmallows. It was rich but so good! The service was great as well. So glad to have a place like this is Spartanburg! It's so cute inside and quaint. We will be going back soon!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank PharmSCgirl
, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
We were so happy you and your BF gave us a try....Boiling Springs isn't around the block either!... thanks for the kind words and we look forward to feeding and getting to know you!. Happy Rth
back in service 7/11...
“My favorite”
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I'm a local & I was reading the reviews on here & I was suprised with some of the poor reviews. This is one of my favorite places in Spartanburg. The restaraunt is adorable and cozy & the food is mouth watering. The desserts are rich & to die for. I usually go at least twice a week. Fi early because its gets packed quick but its always worth the wait :)

1 Thank hungryvisitor
, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
well as they say you can't please all the people all the time!... We sincerely try to offer each and every day the best overall experience we can... but we are human and with that subject to fall short at times.... hopefully those that didn't see us in a good light that time will give us another shot and hopefully we will win them over!....thanks for your support and patronage!
see ya after the 11th...... happy 4th