“Yummy!”

Ranked #2 of 346 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I ate there for the first time today and it was amazing. I got the Monte Cristo sandwich and only ate half so that I could save room for a dessert crepe. BF got classic eggs benedict and he thought it was superb and commented that the eggs were cooked perfectly. For dessert got a crepe with bananas, nutella, and marshmallows. It was rich but so good! The service was great as well. So glad to have a place like this is Spartanburg! It's so cute inside and quaint. We will be going back soon!

2  Thank PharmSCgirl
Management response:Responded July 1, 2012

We were so happy you and your BF gave us a try....Boiling Springs isn't around the block either!... thanks for the kind words and we look forward to feeding and getting to know you!. Happy Rth
back in service 7/11...

Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I'm a local & I was reading the reviews on here & I was suprised with some of the poor reviews. This is one of my favorite places in Spartanburg. The restaraunt is adorable and cozy & the food is mouth watering. The desserts are rich & to die for. I usually go at least twice a week. Fi early because its gets packed quick but its always worth the wait :)

1  Thank hungryvisitor
Management response:Responded July 1, 2012

well as they say you can't please all the people all the time!... We sincerely try to offer each and every day the best overall experience we can... but we are human and with that subject to fall short at times.... hopefully those that didn't see us in a good light that time will give us another shot and hopefully we will win them over!....thanks for your support and patronage!
see ya after the 11th...... happy 4th

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Lovely spot for breakfast. Crepes delicious. Very French design/ atmosphere. Chef and staff very friendly.

Nitakbiv, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

thank you for your thoughts... we really appreciate you sharing them... please come back when you can.
Sincerely
Nita K.Biven

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Great for breakfast, lunch, or dessert. Ample parking. Some tables available outside, but so cute inside I'd rather be there. If you don't like crowds, there are plenty of days besides Sunday to get a good meal. Have been there many times and food has never disappointed.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

The food here is ALWAYS outstanding, but the service is typically pretty bad. The wait staff (for the most part, we have also had some good waitresses) is slow and gets a lot of orders wrong.

1  Thank dollah1
Nitakbiv, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2012

First, I am sorry your service with us was slow, I will address this with our staff asap. Please let me know upon check-out if you have any issues during your visit, as we all want you to have a wonderful experience with us, and as humans sometime we may fall short. Corrections should and will be made to improve. Thanks again, and I hope you visit soon

Been to Mon Amie? Share your experiences!