“Great menu”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great menu”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Have been once right after the opening. Very crowded at the noon hour. Service was a little slow but probably due to just opening with new servers. Crepes were awesome! I will be a return customer once the servers have more practice. There is a bar area where diners can see the Crepe being made. I will try sitting there next time.

Spartanburg, SC
“Fabulous-Can't miss breakfast or lunch spot”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

This is my new favorite breakfast spot in Spartanburg. They have crepes and French-inspired food and more typical American breakfast fare. Everything we had was great. My husband told me I had to calm down-that I was just getting too excited about the food. The frites with parmesan were wonderful. We ordered way too much food because we just couldn't decide what to try on our first visit.

1 Thank ynnejjenny
Spartanburg, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eastside Upscale”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Finally...Spartanburg's Eastside has an upscale destination for breakfast and lunch. Serving fabulous crepes along with excellent omelets, french toast, and daily specials, Mon Amie has filled a culinary void in the area. A fresh yellow and black French Country decor sets the tone for something special...and Mon Amie delivers.

1 Thank jacksauce
South Carolina
“Great food in a pleasant setting”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Mon Ami is a new restaurant in the old Honeybees building. The first thing I noticed is that the decorating is really nice. There is now a crepe station where you can see the cook working and the atmosphere is delightful looking like a French cafe.
They offer a breakfast menu all day. My son had a breakfast casserole, which he enjoyed, and I had french toast, which was good. I had also eaten there for lunch. There were several specials, but the regular menu is mostly crepes. The crepes were fantastic. My friend has cordon blu, which was good, and I had another one with chicken and feta cheese, which was fantastic.
The neighboring table had a salad and crossants, and they raved about their lunch.
We tried dessert, which was fantastic. All the desserts were crepes. I had one with strawberries, and it was fantastic. My friend had the one with nuttella and chocolate, and she thought it was excellent.

1 Thank hcross888